Board Certified Behavior Analyst
While we tend to develop most of our BCBAs and BCaBAs from within our organization, we are also open to adding staff with no prior experience with our company.
All applicants will be interviewed by our Clinical Director to ensure that any new staff is comfortable with our philosophy and approach. Please call our office directly to see if we have supervisory positions available in your area.
Sadowsky Autism Services will provide:
- The 40-hour period of online instruction required for RBT certification (if you meet the requirements and work as an actual RBT with our company for 90 days, you will receive a $400 bonus for completing the online training)
- RBT test preparation and practice test administration
- CPR training
- Reimbursement for the cost of your RBT exam and creating an account with the Behavior Analysis Control Board
- A formal RBT competency assessment performed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Paid time for the shadowing of our RBT Trainers
Sadowsky Autism Services is an approved practicum site for graduate students looking to complete an academic practicum. Please contact us to confirm the details of your specific academic institution.
We are also proud to offer supervised fieldwork for those Board Certified Behavior Analyst candidates looking to accumulate hours in order to sit for their board certification exam.
At any given time, there are 7-10 BCBA candidates participating in the supervisor program which creates a dynamic, challenging, and professional working environment.
That ongoing training, combined with the practical experience of working on a daily basis as an RBT, best prepares our employees for their future work as an Applied Behavior Analyst.