Join Our Team
Sadowsky Autism Services is always looking for qualified, passionate and energetic people to join our team.
We have a variety of positions available for both full and part-time employment. All employees are W-2 earners (no independent contractors) and you can apply for any of our service locations throughout Missouri and Kansas.
Please review the following options and benefits below to see if our company is a good fit for your future!
All clinical employees receive:
- Paid training in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Fully paid shadowing with a registered professional
- Paid external CPR certification
- Included field work supervision for those seeking certification as a BCBA
- Paid registration/enrollment with the Behavior Analysis Control Board
- Paid national testing examination fee
- Paid travel time
- All client reinforcers provided – no out of pocket costs
- Frequent interactions with the Board Certified Behavior Analysts and/or Clinical Director
- Annual wage increases
Our full-time support staff also receive:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized Health/Dental/Vision insurance for self, spouse and family
- Flexible schedules
Click on the position you’re interested in to learn more.
Registered Behavior Technician
Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst