At Sadowsky Autism Services, our goal is to assist parents and caregivers to find the very best Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services that fit the needs and resources of each family.
While we understand and appreciate that all too often families are left with the “we will take whatever we can get” approach, it is still essential to know how your provider operates, especially when you give them the time and access to your child.
Thank you for taking the time to research, explore, and understand our operating philosophy and guiding principles.
We know how important it is for families to get the services that they need – but we also believe that bad ABA can be worse than no ABA. Families need to make informed decisions about what works best for them – even if it is not with Sadowsky Autism Services.
Our entire practice is modeled on the idea that IT IS POSSIBLE to design a program with all of the best options for clients and their families, without regard for finances, logistical challenges, or other external factors.
Such a program puts the needs of the clients ahead of the profits of the provider.
- Home-based services in all of our locations.
- Easy access to BCBAs on a timeline that works for your schedule – at least once a week for most of our clients.
- Habitual relationships with your RBTs so that no matter where or when you are having session, your child will see the same RBT every time.
- No minimum clinical hours required.
- Each and every program is custom designed based on agreed upon goals and objectives
- Parent participation at every level – especially in the home where the problems can be the most challenging.
- An available blend of home sessions to work on parent training and behaviors and Center services to work on interpersonal skills, socialization, and group activities.
- Support at non-billable events like Individualized Education Plans meetings with schools.
ABA Services Roadmap
We use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to develop individualized instruction programs for each child. It is our mission to maximize each child’s potential in a fun, child-friendly atmosphere.
Our services include early intervention program supervision and instruction, support for children in school based programs, and behavioral assessment/management.